We are open for in-studio classes again as of 10/5/20 and we’re working to make our studio as safe as possible. We also offer daily Zoom classes and on demand classes for those who continue to self quarantine, so check out our schedule, or reach out for more information.
The most important policy we have is to STAY HOME IF YOU’RE SICK OR IF YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19! If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t risk spreading it by joining us in the studio! If you don’t feel well, simply contact us and we will gladly refund your class.
Mask Wearing Policy
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or using the bathroom in the studio. Once you enter your partitioned-off workout station, wearing a mask is optional for the duration of class.
- We will be limiting capacity in the studio to a maximum of 9 clients to give everyone their own partitioned-off workout station, over 6 feet apart.
Social Distancing Measures
- We will only allow 2 people into the lobby at a time.
- The studio will be clearly marked with workout stations not only over 6 feet apart, but also partitioned off to minimize air flow between one person and the next.
- There will of course be NO hands on corrections during class.
- To help maintain social distancing, there will be extended time between classes on the schedule.
- Equipment (barres, weights, mats, bands, balls, etc) will be wiped down after every class so you will always be using clean equipment when you enter the studio.
- You will also be provided with your own wipes to double clean the equipment before class if you wish.
- You have the option to bring in any equipment of your own instead of using ours if you are more comfortable with that!
- Regular professional cleaning crew visits.
- Front desk staff will disinfect all touched areas between each class.
- You will be required to use free hand sanitizer to clean your hands when you enter and encouraged to take more on your way out.
- We have our air filters running in the HVAC system constantly (and routinely change them out), as well as a large air filter in the studio room to keep the air healthy and fresh.
Entry and Contactless Payments
- Upon entry, front desk staff will check your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- You will also be screened for COVID symptoms or exposure upon entry as well as be given a squirt of hand sanitizer.
- The front desk staff or instructor will check you in.
- All payments must be done over the phone or online to minimize physical contact. Venmo may also be used for any purchases while in the studio.